Dress for Liz the final part

Sorry it has taken so long to post, totally my fault, I took the photos on my ‘proper’ camera and forgot to change the iso speed for indoors which meant that most of my final shots came out a bit blurry.

I swapped out the invisible zip for a lapped zip, which toook me three attempts to get it in correctly and that was only after hand basteing it in first, (which of course I should have done first time)


Liz tried the dress on with her underskirt which was showing under the hem, it turned out that she had pulled it up higher when I measured the hem.


The full outfit, this photo provided by Rebecca Ray.

Advertisements

Posted on 07/07/2016, in vintage dress making. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.

  1. It’s so cute and fits very well! Great job!

  1. Pingback: Challenge for March | Musings of a Craft Enthusiast

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: