I’m on a roll this weekend, after having the surgery on my shoulder and sorting the house out to be painted, I’ve been finding it difficult to get back into my dress making, but this weekend:-
I have finished a 70s dress apart from the hem, and managed to do some more on two other dresses.
here is the 70s dress
here is a close up of the collar, I bought the fabric at Kayes Textiles during the week, it is a £2.50 poly/cotton, it is a bit stiff but it gives the dress some body, hopefully if it is sunny during the week I’ll take some photos of me wearing it.
I also finished the bound button holes on this dress and restitched the bodice to the skirt
This dress I put the collar on the dress ironed on the interfacing and attached the cuffs to the sleeves